Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the Justice Willow Springs Water Commission has decided to make the following adjustments to keep the best interest of our residents at hand.
- Effective immediately all meter change appoints will be canceled.
- The main office will be closed to the public to accept payments. Payments can be mailed or paid online at www.westsuburbanwater.com. There is also a secure drop box located outside our main office door with payment envelopes.
- Every customer will receive an additional month (one month passed the original due date) to pay the bill with all penalties waived for that time period.
- The Commission will suspend all shut off procedures until May 1st, 2020.
- The Commission will limit staff but will have a consistent staff on hand for emergencies.
During this difficult time, we continue to strive to provide our consumers with safe quality drinking water. We encourage you to remain safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Online Payments Now Available
Sign-up for our Emergency Notification SystemThanks to everyone who has signed up for our Emergency Notification System. This system allows us to stay in touch with you during a water main break, boil order or other emergency. If you haven't yet signed up, please click here to complete a simple and easy-to-use form so you can stay up-to-date.
At our January 23rd, 2020 meeting, the Board of Commissioners unanimously approved an ordinance to change our name back to the
JUSTICE-WILLOW SPRINGS WATER COMMISSION !
Here are some great old photos to welcome back our name!
Our first sign at our station!
The new 1 million gallon high tank
The building of the 3 million gallon reservoir with the 1 million gallon in the background